Friday, November 7, 2008

Titleless

So much has happened in the world n I wanted to write about most of them, even stared to write a tribute to Ganguly after declaration of his retirement but could not complete it n after Kumble putting a stop to his career it would be unfair that I write one for Dada ignoring Jumbo….

Now meltdown , Raj Thackrey n Obama are also encumbering my thinking but lets see when I make them part of my memories….. As of now only Cat has taken all prerogatives, even that is dependent on chance …In spite of the some preparation I am not able to take out all the environmental factors out of my preparation n thus I am left to the mercy of luck….Its a week away n I have to defeat the superstitions and astrology of stars to prove that I can write my own future…..So rather than repairing my dented spirit I have to go for a brand new car altogether…..Some tough challenges are awaiting me after the CAt so I have to make it work, to go there in a great flow which is unstoppable by the barriers to success laid by the conservatism of my own thinking and the society……

N finally when I prepared myself to Mumbai, Mumbai has thrown a new challenge of survival to me…telling me again not to make some elaborate plans for the future…but again planning is what makes us human, when our plans get successful we are humans as we have the brains to think and foresee and when they fail we are humans for the emotions and the tears we can shed on them and above all we are homosapiens for our spirit to move on with life. N Mumbai I have taken this challenge of survival of the fittest, for lively spirit with which you celebrate all the festivals from Ganpati to Chaat Puja, for the sense of Indianess I get in this city, for the strenuous journey’s of all local trains, for invigorating beer at Totos, for rejuvenating ice candy of Chowpati n Juhu, for mesmerizing sunset at sea face, for all my chimerical plans of Surfing, for fire of my team and mostly for gratification of my soul……

3 comments:

MJ said...

hmmmm.. frustated aatman ki kahaani..i alwayz say tht one needs to be really in sm spirits to write a blog.. high or low spirits is smthing differing 4m individual 2 individual..
baaki its al part of the game called life yaar .. just play on.. u can b sure of just ur own moves ...rest we al can jst w8 nd watch :)
BOL 4 cming times ..

Anonymous said...

nice 1..
isse wo add yaad aa gaya,
manzilein hai, to hausla hai, husla hai, to vishvas hai ki fighter hamesha jeet ta hai :)

Anonymous said...

nice vocab, nice phrases, gud grammer, n that makes it really gud post and best among all till the date.. :)


the best part was u said a lot in few words :)

all the best