Sunday, November 16, 2008

A dream remembered!!

Its 1:30 in night I am here again n I have to reach at 9:00 in the office tommorrow…seems pretty easy but those who know me, knows how difficult its going to be for me……frankly, I am writing this partly by choice n partly coz of my overfilled stomach with the delicious punjabi delicacies from dalmakhni to jalebi with rabri which is could not resist overeating, which is now stopping me from sleeping….
So today was the D day, the day much awaited n now it has brought with itself one more awaited day, the day of final cutoffs, the day which will decide my love affair with CAT or unsuccessful attempts to seduce CAT….But I am keeping all my fingers crossed hoping for the best n who knows what can happen……..

I finally remembered one of my dream completely, I was so happy that I have retained each detail of my dream completely…..from my school days I always use to get these horrible, scary dreams about my exams something would happen in those dreams that showed me that I screwd up the exam….. but finaaly after remembering this complete dream I was pretty happy n I laughed a lot at myself…the story goes like this….It is the day of my CAT exam n I somehow got up early n set from home early on my old Bajaj Chetak for the school….I had a Chetak in Panipat and the school I went to was the place I did my schoolin from BalVikas School Panipat…there was some function goin on in the school n I attended it( smhw I am not able to remember the details of the function but I remember some of my friends were also there; Rishabh n vipul maybe becoz both of them are also writing CAT this year) n suddenly in between all this fun I received a call surprisingly from principal of one of the schools of Mumbai for enquiring about one of the education services which my company provides to school….ironically in past 6 months of my experience of selling our services to schools no school has ever called me back n no principal has talked with me for more than 10 minutes but after keeping the phone and elucidating him/her(don’t rem exactly) about all the services in detail, I realized that we had talked for 30 minutes and it was already 10:00 last time to reach the CAT centre which was another school in Panipat at a 1 min drive from my place….I was broken, frightened n frustrated but I picked up my Bajaj Chetak in a desperate attempt to reach the centre…I was driving desperately and my mind was hunting for some excuses to buy examination head sympathy.....while I was driving my phone rang and somehow I picked up the phone which I usually does not do and on the other side of my phone was my friend that his mom has deliberately made watch an hour faster as she knew that we are careless so it was 9:00 in reality not 10:00…yippee I can write the CAT today were the last things I remember of this dream n than I was up in my bed wondering about the time and telling myself please make sure these things are restricted to these examination phobia dreams only….

So I had all in my dreams my city, my school, my office and I am still wondering how and why were they connected in such a fine knit??? If anybody can interpret this for me I will be highly obliged….please friends try your hand at it……

But finally I wrote CAT and now will wait for the results hoping that these dreams doesn’t haunt me for CAT again in my life……….

Shrey

5 comments:

MJ said...

le comment rondu...
dreams are our mirror 4 our inner self..
seeing al this brings forth the fact how much all this means to u .. so much so tht it keeps on lingering in ur conscience evn when u dnt knw...
its gud 2 see sm1 having the potential 2 write in semi talli state :)...
writing after high on food .. hee hee
baaki kya hoga apni2 life mein ye to daily episodes chal hi rahe hain ,,
lets C ...

Anonymous said...

check

Anonymous said...

COMMENT :)
ab khush, kab se ro raha tha ki comment likh de..
likh diya COMMENT... wo bhi 2 2 baar :P :P

Noops :)

Anonymous said...

ufff
i wish this time yeh comment yahan post ho jaye or else u ll start haunting me in my dreams yaar :P

hmmm.. kahani thodi confusing thi starting mein.. but yeah, by the end of episode thoda thoda palle padha :)

i blv that humans dream either of things abt which they think too much or abt thots which just passed by ur mind w/o bothering ya much at that time... with u former apllies.. both cat n ur ur current job on high priority.. hai na..

c i hv becum such a good dreams interpreter.. waise originally maine btr comment likhe tha jo abhi yaad nahi..

waise u improving on ur writing skill with each blog.. fer shayad ek din aaye jab "can i write" padhne waalein soche "can i read" :P

all d best :)

PS: iss baar comment copy paste kar liya notepad mein just in case yeh bhi na chipke ek baar mein :P :D

Anonymous said...

btw forgot to mention..

its ag :)