Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Stressed!!!

I read these words again 'Stay Hungry Stay Foolish' n i was back in my college dayz when i heard this speech of Steve Jobs n my Toast Masters speech but sadly i dont carry copy of that speech.I have always had this hunger n foolishness to succeed n learn but yesterday when i was reading one of the articles in India Today abut stress, i realised that i have some of the symptoms of stress.. Damn it! How can i have the symptoms of stress? I am living the way as i always wanted to, enjoying the work n the work culture, learning at the pace at which i wanted to drive.Then from where comes this stress.The stress of the knowing that i am having stress made me to ponder that do i actually has this stress or this is just an misinterpretation of the stress symptoms. N finally i realised that i have build a fort of a stress around myself. The fort of the expectations to beat everyone's expectations. So wat shuld be done to tackle this new kind of stress...Hmmmmm..i guess i need to build some windows in my fort...The windows which can allow the enemy of failure to come in....These failures can teach me that i was expected to learn n cherish the war..The forts are shading me from all the challenges that lie ahead.
So lets bring this fort of stress down after all I cannot afford to loose hair due to stress.

Shrey

3 comments:

Dp said...

Nice writing!!!:)

A bit confusing though.. You are stressed or not ???
hehe..
anyways,HAppy writing and try to be regular.

dj

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Gud man...

u can write!!

but I will read only if their length is not more... :D :D

This one is perfect.. :)

enjoy
rb